Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I got tagged by Katt. :)

Here are the rules:

Link to the person who tagged you.

Mention the rules.

Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.

Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that let’s them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I love animals. Lots of animals. Right now, we have a guinea pig, a cockatiel, some fish, and three cats. This is a small number of pets for us. lol

2. I'm addicted to Super Mario Bros. We have a Wii and I still play Super Mario Bros.

3. I used to be a vegetarian, for 7 years, and then my boyfriend at the time (now my husband) left a Hot N Now cheeseburger in my truck one day, and well, I'm not a vegetarian anymore.

4. I'm a BIIIIIG Harry Potter fan. I've read the books multiple times and have all the DVD's that are out so far. Expecto Patronum!

5. I like dragons. I'm not into Dungeons and Dragons but I like dragons in general.

6. I must have Diet Cherry Coke. I cannot substitute a different kind of pop if I run out. I NEEED Diet Cherry Coke.

Ok, now I'm tagging Trish, Nele, Michelle, Erin, Jussi, and Melissa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found a place that had imported cherry coke..i tried it..never again..lol it was sooo sickly.


i love dragons toooooo!!