Monday, June 9, 2008

Finally, 2 at a time socks!


Well, I finally tried it. I finally made my sample toddler socks from Melissa Morgan-Oakes' book, 2-at-a-Time Socks. I love it. I'm completely addicted. I will always enjoy knitting socks on dpn's, but not doing them one at a time. I can see making exceptions to this statement in certain situations. The method was actually pretty easy to get going, it wasn't nearly as hard as I was expecting it. So Emily gets a new pair of socks, which of course, she lost one before I could take a picture! I know, you're thinking I cheated and did one at a time, but I SWEAR, she lost it already! LOL Now I have cast on my second pair of 2 at a times, a pair for me. More about that once there is enough to show off. I'm barely past the cuff right now.

1 comment:

Melissa Morgan-Oakes said...

Tiny socks always make me want to run out and get myself a baby. And I totally believe you did them 2-at-a-Time - I distinctly remember a little boy in my life who could lose socks faster than I could put them on his feet.