Monday, June 23, 2008

The Miracles of the Post Office




Wow. This year, I have had 6 or 7 packages of yarn, patterns, books, and other knitting notions disappear in the postal system on the way to me. I actually received a package today that was shipped priority mail from Arizona on 3/4/08. The person I bought it from was even nice enough to refund my money when I told her the yarn never showed up (hi, Erika!). I JUST got the yarn today, where has it been sitting for 3 1/2 months? Who knows, but I guess filing a complaint with the USPS over a missing package may be worth it after all, even if it takes 3 1/2 months. I am so excited, I've been wanting to try some Trekking, and now I can. So I am posting the yarn today to show off what I waited so long for, and to thank Erika for her patience and understanding, and be sure that I am paying her back!

1 comment:

Lolita said...

wow. you are so lucky to have recieved your package.
I too have lost 3 packages alone this year (possibly 10 over the past 4 yrs).
What a treat to get surprise yarn that you thought was lost.
I love the middle color yarn.

Show us the products you knit up!